The Virgin Mary, a new 3-part arrangement for the Christmas season.

Here we go again.  All 3 parts first so you can see what we’re up against. 🙂 Have a few listens and a read through and then I’ll put up the individual parts tomorrow.
PK

The Virgin Mary_SAB

This entry was posted in Repertoire. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to The Virgin Mary, a new 3-part arrangement for the Christmas season.

1. Jenny says:

Paul, it sounds glorious but it is coming through a bit disjointed in places (keeps cutting out), unless this is just my laptop!! Jx

• lewesclassical says:

Most likely your laptop unless there’s an interruption in the bandwidth from the server. Give it another go later and let me know if it’s still a problem. look forward to hearing from others, too.
      PK

2. Richard says:

Thanks for the new tune

Its kinda catchy can’t stop humming it….

Played fine on my tablet.

I even learnt the bass parts first 12 bars 🙂

atb

Richard

• miki says:

Aahh lovely calypso – I am already swaying under the banana trees. I am very excited and have banished Aida from my mind. I am going to learn the first 13 bars of both the soprano and alto parts in order to keep up with Richard!!!

xx |Miki

• lewesclassical says:

Glad you like it, Miki. I was about two when I first heard this song. It’s been a part of me ever since. I think it will be fun for us to work on.
        PK

• miki says:

can we follow it up with the cowboy carol? yah yipee I’m goin’ to ride the trail! On second thoughts I might be doin’ that one on my own……

3. Richard Brady says:

Don’t worry Miki I was joking Baritones are silent for the first 12 bars.

4. Richard Brady says:

By the way whilst we are on a festive theme how about a round for Halloween, we could even sing it in latin.

Link below

5. Joan Stuart-Turner says:

Paul – that’s a fabulous! One of my long time favourites and yes! agree with Miki – I’m definitely up for the Cowboy Carol! Used to really enjoy doing that with the kids.